Our Sehatmand Zindagi health centres are the hub providing one-stop services for patients, the local community and for our network of partner healthcare providers.
Free Digital X-ray and GeneXpert
Comprehensive Quality Lab Diagnostics
We are supported by a network of over 3,000 partnering private-sector healthcare providers that refer patients for diagnostic evaluation and treatment to our Sehatmand Zindagi centers. Each center has a community health officer who develops these linkages and maintains relationships and follow-up.
- Continuing medical education for health providers for public health priority diseases.
- Access to Free TB diagnostics and treatment for our network partners’ patients.
- Medical camps with our partner health care providers at their clinics.
- Shares information for follow up of referred patients with their doctors.
- Provides case holding till treatment completion for all TB patients.
- Provides access to high quality affordable lab diagnostics.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND COMMUNICATIONS
Our centers are at the heart of health care for the communities they serve and we actively engage and educate the community as well as actively screen in the community for early case detection and prevention of further spread of disease and improved health outcomes. Our lead activity is a fleet of mobile vans equipped with digital x-rays and artificial intelligence that seek out “hot spots” or high risk areas and conduct screening camps. On average we screen almost 40,000 community members monthly!
We also develop a range of communications messages delivered through a variety of channels, including TV, radio, outdoor and print. We work towards increasing community awareness and promote healthier behaviour through these campaigns.